Week 9 - Rams @ Saints

RamRod

12 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Vinovich is reffing this game. We'll have to beat the Saints and the refs. The Rams haven't won a game he's reffed since 2006. He's a malicious turd of a ref. Now that Triplette retired, he's #1 on my list of most hated refs.

Chillllllll those were your dads rams. 

We got the golden boy..

wassap up with the scrubs.

@tyler735

@sammymvpknight

@JMG5

@Dome

@navysaintsfan

@MookieMonstah

calling you guys out. Talk is cheap. 

Sig bet till the Sb. At your house with the unstoppable best RB in Kamara. The best gadget player. Best QB in Brees..best back up RB.  Brst weaves and Nail salons..

All that yapping. Let’s go. 

Lets get it. 

25 minutes ago, El ramster said:

We got the golden boy..

@tyler735

@sammymvpknight

@JMG5

@Dome

@navysaintsfan

@MookieMonstah

Sig bet till the Sb. At your house with the unstoppable best RB in Kamara. The best gadget player. Best QB in Brees..best back up RB.  Brst weaves and Nail salons..

Lets get it. 

We have no chance against what has been described as the GOAT in Todd Gurley. Then add in essentially a combo of a prime Tom Brady mixed Peyton Manning to get Jared Goff. Also, who can forget the elite WR that is Cooper Kupp. 

In all seriousness, I look forward to the game, it should be a good one against 2 of the best teams in football.  

4 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

We have no chance against what has been described as the GOAT in Todd Gurley. Then add in essentially a combo of a prime Tom Brady mixed Peyton Manning to get Jared Goff. Also, who can forget the elite WR that is Cooper Kupp. 

In all seriousness, I look forward to the game, it should be a good one against 2 of the best teams in football.  

Are you jumping on the sig bet? You’re not 3-4..

Saints are 6-1.. and at home. 

9 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I don't see where it lists us having the easiest schedule thus far. 

It’s their past schedule rating. Rams are at a -2.5% in 21st place with the Saints at -7.5% in last. As I said it was one metric and everybody has their own way of generating a strength of schedule. But for these guys they place you in last. The Rams are low because while they’ve played three teams in the top en in dvoa they’ve also played three teams in the bottom five.

15 hours ago, El ramster said:

We got the golden boy..

@tyler735

@sammymvpknight

@JMG5

@Dome

@navysaintsfan

@MookieMonstah

Lets get it. 

Someone is feeling a little pumped xD So, real talk, I hate the Rams...we have history. Mainly getting our butts kicked one too many times in the past. I hate the Rams less than the Falcons or Dallas, but a bit more than teams like the Vikings or 49ers. So I have respect for you guys, but I will refrain from being too nice when I talk. Kind of like how I feel about Tampa Bay. That being said, this is the game I am expecting to be our first loss. But I have learned anything from this New Orleans team it's that they find all kinds of ways to win. Even when the opposing QB has realized that all they have to do is target PJ Williams wherever he is and you are good for 150 and 2 TDs (maybe a Pick 6 if your WRs forget to keep running). I am not the most confident in this game, though. That front 4 scares me something awful.

I would do a sig bet for sure, but I am too lazy to change sigs, avis, etc. for my own team...let alone someone else's :D What the heck, I'm sure you'll remind me El Rammy. Count me in. Saints over the Rams 27-34

1 hour ago, navysaintsfan said:

Someone is feeling a little pumped xD So, real talk, I hate the Rams...we have history. Mainly getting our butts kicked one too many times in the past. I hate the Rams less than the Falcons or Dallas, but a bit more than teams like the Vikings or 49ers. So I have respect for you guys, but I will refrain from being too nice when I talk. Kind of like how I feel about Tampa Bay. That being said, this is the game I am expecting to be our first loss. But I have learned anything from this New Orleans team it's that they find all kinds of ways to win. Even when the opposing QB has realized that all they have to do is target PJ Williams wherever he is and you are good for 150 and 2 TDs (maybe a Pick 6 if your WRs forget to keep running). I am not the most confident in this game, though. That front 4 scares me something awful.

I would do a sig bet for sure, but I am too lazy to change sigs, avis, etc. for my own team...let alone someone else's :D What the heck, I'm sure you'll remind me El Rammy. Count me in. Saints over the Rams 27-34

Remember the year the Saints and Rams we're both 8-8 and the Rams got the play off spot even though you guys beat us in the regular season??

Jim Hasslet was PO'd lol it was great...

2 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

wow the only guy who've I've never talked smacked too and actually jumps in.

@sammymvpknight and @tyler735 

Y'all tampons fell.. My dude Navy is a mans man.. I wasn't expecting him at all. 

I'm shocked lol.

Archived