QB Kyle Lauletta arrested for failing to obey a police officer.

Acgott

https://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2018/10/bad_gets_worse_giants_player_is_arrested.html#incart_2box_hudson

New York Giants backup quarterback Kyle Lauletta -- who many fans hoped to see in the starting lineup next week -- was arrested in Weehawken Tuesday morning while driving to the team's practice facility in East Rutherford.

Two sources in Weehawken said the 23-year-old rookie failed to obey a police officer's directions and that Lauletta came close to striking the officer with his vehicle.

LMAO. The Giants are quite good at keeping Eli as the starter...

Pretty dumb and incredibly bad timing, but this is basically nothing. He'll pay a fine and it will be over with. If this is what causes us to not get Lauletta against SF, I'm going to issue a citizens arrest against the cop for crimes against humanity as we all have to watch Eli start a game again.

A regular John Dillinger. I expect Kyle Lauletta's mug shot as one of the 10 Most-Wanted Criminals to grace the walls of post offices across the nation.

Also anticipating the usual frantic clamor for Geno Smith (that latter-day Marino) from The Mellow One, this latest Lauletta kerfluffle providing yet another incontrovertible piece of evidence in his campaign to have Geno exalted into the upper echelon of NFL quarterbacks!

(And I know he is reading this, because he has been tracking my appearances here).

Image result for Geno Smith

I take this route to work every day.. there's no good way to get around the traffic with the construction on 495. You just kind of accept it and wait to get through. There are officers all over the streets trying to direct traffic. Kind of a **** move to try to get around it. But Lauletta is irrelevant. Not a long term option, not a short-term option. Screw 'em.

Archived