Giants Rookie QB Laulatta arrested

LinderFournette

49 minutes ago, Dome said:

If he was sober, I can see this disappearing really quick. This is the kinda stuff that really pisses off police but it also seems like the kind of trouble that can be made to disappear with some paid fines. 

Now if he was drunk or something, that’s different. 

Terrible timing on his end. Really really bad. 

You think the dude was trashed while heading to practice? We’re talkin bout practice 

They should bring in that guy that got in trouble for kneeling and having controversial beliefs.

He has his flaws, but he's taken his team to the playoffs before.

I think he'd be a great fit in New York.

tim-tebow-02.jpg&f=1

He was charged with eluding police, obstructing administration of law, resisting arrest, reckless driving, disregarding an officer's directions, improper turn in a marked traffic lane and failure to remain in a marked lane.

Police also said the same car was involved in a "similar incident" at the same location on Monday, and a summons was issued by mail after the car owned by Lauletta had not stopped and left the scene.

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Not to get too into this, but it is a NJ cop. He probably felt "disrespected".

Texas cops are worse, unless theyre Dallas cops because they have actual criminals to deal with.  In suburbs with more money though, like where I stay at 20 mins north of Dallas, they act like petulant children because they have nothing else to do

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

He was charged with eluding police, obstructing administration of law, resisting arrest, reckless driving, disregarding an officer's directions, improper turn in a marked traffic lane and failure to remain in a marked lane.

Police also said the same car was involved in a "similar incident" at the same location on Monday, and a summons was issued by mail after the car owned by Lauletta had not stopped and left the scene.

This will most likely be pleaded down to an improper turn and everything else will be dismissed, especially given the lawyers that NFL players can afford.  What a stupid and unnecessary case by an officer who felt the need to abuse his power in a situation that really didnt call for it

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

You think the dude was trashed while heading to practice? We’re talkin bout practice 

Practice is exactly when you want to drink. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. Practice. Practice. We talkin bout practice.

6 hours ago, minutemancl said:

https://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2018/10/bad_gets_worse_giants_player_is_arrested.html

Tyreek Hill and Joe Mixon are currently playing the NFL. I don't think making an illegal right turn is worth any serious punishment.

I Fought the Law, and Lauletta Won!

Whoops! SORRY! Looks like he lost.

Still! If he can elude police officers two days in a row, he obviously will be better than Eli at evading the pass rush.

Maybe this was an audition of sorts?

ANY-way: as to Kyle Lauletta's punishment for his crime wave, I'm pretty liberal, but I think 8-to-10 years in a maximum-security federal prison is called for here!

Image result for prisoner in maximum security prison

Archived