WR Golden Tate to the Eagles for a 3rd

eagles18

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm glad he had a good game but really he is just taking Alshon's production. Instead of trying to get Alshon the ball, they are trying to justify the trade by force-feeding Tate. Alshon has basically vanished since they made this trade.

We could've have said the same thing about drafting Goedert? Some WRs are happy about having multiple weapons on the field. Also wouldn't Tate take away from Agholor? We all know Agholor hasn't produced being on the outside of the formation. Force feeding Ertz has taken away from Alshon. 

Tate getting targets is a result of him playing the slot and them trying to develop some cohesion. Also add the fact that we've ran more WR screens (as I said we would) since bringing Tate in.  

I don't care who's getting force fed the ball , as long as we're moving the chains. Would be nice to result in more TD's, but that's Pederson's 2018 playcalling in a nutshell. We have no #1. Wentz spreads the ball around to much for a "legit #1".

One week could be Tate, the next Ertz, the next AJ and in a Christmas type miracle Agholor as well. Tate seems to be the only WR that can actually create separation.

On 12/8/2018 at 4:05 AM, Jroc04 said:

Wentz spreads the ball all around Ertz’ jersey. 

That's what happens when you have a legit mismatch at TE. Romo did it for years with Witten, Brady with Gronk, Rivers and Gates.

It's a good thing to have!

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

That's what happens when you have a legit mismatch at TE. Romo did it for years with Witten, Brady with Gronk, Rivers and Gates.

It's a good thing to have!

Until New Orleans specifically shuts Ertz down and Wentz doesn’t know what else to do. 

I like Ertz but he shouldn’t be the whole offense. It’s a problem that Alshon and Nelly have completely fell off this year. 

Archived