WR Golden Tate to the Eagles for a 3rd

eagles18

Little steep, but I like Tate as a player 

He’s great after the catch and can make big plays. 

We are near the bottom of the league in 20+ plays and he’s near the top as a player. Not a streak down the field guy, but will add to the offense for sure.

Just now, eagles18 said:

but its true. 

Just because you flip a coin once and it comes up heads, doesn't mean it will come up heads again next time. 

Just because you've made some questionable draft choices in the 3rd round before doesn't mean you're always going to draft bums.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Little steep, but I like Tate as a player 

He’s great after the catch and can make big plays. 

We are near the bottom of the league in 20+ plays and he’s near the top as a player. Not a streak down the field guy, but will add to the offense for sure.

Tate works the middle of the field you know where we didn't really have problems 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah not a fan anymore. 3rd for an 8 game rental that will slightly improve the offense. Say we had the 15th best offense in the NFL... Tate alone brings us to maybe 12th best offense? Point being, not enough to justify a 3rd for having a slightly better offense for half a season, especially when you're already in a hole at 4-4. I'd be slightly less opposed if we got an outside WR of Tate's caliber in return, but again, wouldn't really be worth it long term.

The one silver lining is that Tate could always play really well here and then either A) be willing to sign for a bit under market value or B) as a 30 year old slot guy his market value may not be all that highto begin with and we can easily just re-sign a known commodity.

Archived