One hour left I believe, do we make any moves?

If we stand pat we know they are tanking the rest of the year right?

12 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Trade Jameis for Ty Montgomery. 

And why would GB make this move xD

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And why would GB make this move xD

Well they just gave him to the Ravens for a 7th round pick! But they already have 3 QBs on their roster so guess it wouldn't have worked anyway. Damn..

Saw that the Giants want a 2nd for Landon Collins, not sure if it's worth it but would be curious what they want for Jenkins.  Looks like MJ will be out for a while as well so we're down to Davis/Grimes and some PS move ups?

11 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Saw that the Giants want a 2nd for Landon Collins, not sure if it's worth it but would be curious what they want for Jenkins.  Looks like MJ will be out for a while as well so we're down to Davis/Grimes and some PS move ups?

I would have loved Jenkins

I can’t remember a trade deadline that was this active. So many team blowing it up/ straight up tanking.

The fact we’re not involved suggests this staff is cooked. We need oline help and defensive help, yet I’ve not seen us linked with anyone.

Got to think that comes from the Glazers preventing this staff mortgaging a future they’re not part of.

No doubt it is "win now" for this regime.  I would have taken a 3rd rounder for him because unless this regime survives I doubt a new GM would be interested in paying a 30+ yr old 2 WR that kind of money with Godwin still on his rookie contract.  

Edited by ravishingone

If only we could have gotten anything for Winston

damn oh well

no way we get anything now, just got to let him walk

would have been nice to have traded for a CB , ppl giving up pennies for decent starters, we should have gotten in on the action

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

they probably wanted a 2nd

which is a little much 

look at us tho lol

I would of done it for a second. We won't be getting anyone better than Collins in round 2.