Week 9 GDT: The BOSA BOWL - The BAY'S battle of the TANKS

N4L

21 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So do we go with Ward and Powell? Get super creative and go with Ward and Reed? 

My understanding is that Powell will be starting tomorrow. I would assume that provided Ward is healthy, he would actually start at corner with Sherman likely out and Reed would play free safety. 

Just now, Forge said:

My understanding is that Powell will be starting tomorrow. I would assume that provided Ward is healthy, he would actually start at corner with Sherman likely out and Reed would play free safety. 

Sherman is a definite out? I'd keep Ward at FS as he has been flashing there lately and go with Spoon and Mabin at corner...Oh wait, never mind how about Spoon and Moore at CB??

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sherman is a definite out? I'd keep Ward at FS as he has been flashing there lately and go with Spoon and Mabin at corner...Oh wait, never mind how about Spoon and Moore at CB??

The only thing I've heard from Sherm is he himself say that it would be hard for him to go, but I don't think anything official has been declared. 

Moore needs to start getting snaps sooner or later. They can't let him ride on the bench. Corner is one of those positions that you definitely need to get real, in game experience, and the 11 defensive snaps or whatever he's gotten this year isn't going to cut it. It's a lost season, he needs the reps. Let him go through his lumps this year. 

20 hours ago, Forge said:

For sure. I think that could be the type of offense that this one actually is okay at. Unfortunately for Buffalo, that entire offense is just awful, including the offensive line. We have shown games where we can eat up 4/5 yards per carry on the ground pretty consistently, so I'm not convinced that us having a 75 / 25 run / pass game split would actually be all that detrimental lol. 

All hail Mike McGlinchey.

Archived