Week 9 GDT: The BOSA BOWL - The BAY'S battle of the TANKS

N4L

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Just keep cycling through every cornerback we have. 

I was actually hoping they'd give Mosely a shot at some point and with Mabin now gone, makes sense. Mosley is more of a slot guy but wouldn't hurt to see if he could play on the outside. Since they seem hell bent on NOT giving Moore any real burn on gamedays. 

Does anyone here have any confirmation if Mullens is starting or not?   This is going to be painful to have to change DFS lineups last second otherwise...

(And yes, only reason why any sane person who's not a 49er or Raiders fan should care lol)

Just now, Broncofan said:

Does anyone here have any confirmation if Mullens is starting or not?   This is going to be painful to have to change DFS lineups last second otherwise...

(And yes, only reason why any sane person who's not a 49er or Raiders fan should care lol)

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Tough little dude, but honestly, at some point, we should just give him a rest. 

Yeah.. what I don't like of players who always get injured, every game they play, is they're using a roster spot for only a fraction of what it's worth. I don't know if Breida can do anything to become less injury-prone. Bulk up a tiny bit? Do yoga? I don't know. But he always needs to be taken out of the game at some point, and that's not necessarily helping the team. He is tough. But not tough enough to withstand the pounding, with that tiny 190lbs frame.

Archived