Jaguars trade Dante Fowler to Rams

49erurtaza

12 hours ago, SWATcha said:

How many snaps did he take against the Saints? I thought he looked pretty good for having limited time to learn the rams scheme and fit in. 

TFL on Kamara. Couple good pressures on Brees. Not sure what you were expecting for his first game in a new uniform.

I want the norm hello?

3 FF 5 sacks and 18 TFL.

prime JJ Watt every game. 

Rams starting to toss away picks like they are some guaranteed Super Bowl team yet got exposed yesterday. I can see this all just blowing up in their face, and when it comes time to pay Goff they won't be able to pull in those high priced short term FAs anymore, nor will they have quality young players on reasonable rookie contracts. Short term may have made sense, but I remember when my Titans mortgaged the future for a short window...

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Rams starting to toss away picks like they are some guaranteed Super Bowl team yet got exposed yesterday. I can see this all just blowing up in their face, and when it comes time to pay Goff they won't be able to pull in those high priced short term FAs anymore, nor will they have quality young players on reasonable rookie contracts. Short term may have made sense, but I remember when my Titans mortgaged the future for a short window...

The Rams are still a heavy SB fav. Just wait till we get Talib back. 

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

The Rams still heavy Super Bowl contenders. Tell me how many teams can go into the dome down 21pts and storm back to tie it with their best offensive player Gurley not having a good day? Like off the top of my head the Patriots and the Packers and the way the Chiefs are playing Ill add them as the only teams that can do that. Outside of that every other team wouldve gotten blown out instead of it being a tie ball game in the 4th. I was encouraged from what I saw by the Rams because I wanted to see the Rams down BIG on the road in tough environment and how they respond. They responded well from how the 1st half started.

With that being said, the Rams management structure contracts so well that if you dont understand how Demoff and Snead does business you would think the Rams are screwing themselves in the long run. They also work the draft system. They gave away a 3rd round pick because they knew they had at least (3) 3rd round picks in the 2019 draft. Like while the Rams are going for it this season, dont be blind to think their window is short. The Rams have the flexibility with how they structure their contracts to still be able to do things down the road. Again they arent screwing themselves over in the long run if you truly understand how Demoff and Snead operates you would know what Im saying. 

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sorry this narrative we just trade away picks is just not accurate. We had 11 packs last year and look to have 6 next year before any other trades. You may not like what they’re doing but the trading away all our picks just doesn’t float.

Archived