Redskins trade for Haha Clinton Dix

MikeT14

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

We should be good, especially if we move on from Norman.  I really hope we get Clinton Dix signed to an extension so we didn't trade for a rental.

It's not surprising in that the Packers had telegraphed they would not be extending Clinton-Dix, but it is surprising because he's been an every-snap player this season. Jermaine Whitehead, who just got roasted by Todd Gurley in Week 8, is the next man up for the Pack. With Montae Nicholson struggling mightily opposite D.J. Swearinger in Washington, Clinton-Dix will immediately slide in as a starter. The No. 21 overall pick of the 2014 draft is a free agent at season's end.

23 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

4th round pick, I'm fine with that. Think that's reasonable for a rental who is playing at a very high level.

We sure its only the 4th round pick?  Because we thought it was a 3rd round pick we send to KC for Smith before we found out Fuller was also part of the deal which pissed me to no end.

@turtle28  I like the addition. He's kind of a rangy, decent speed, a play maker sought of safety . Montae does not have those type of traits.. But Stroman is another weak link in our defense armor. Maybe HA HA can have an effect on Stoman in some way of fashion.

From a this season standpoint it’s a great move. This little streak they beat Carolina, Dallas and the Giants. Not exactly the greatest show on turf. The division just added Amari Cooper and Golden Tate. This ain’t a scene gentlemen, it’s a God Damn arms race. 

Archived