Week 9 NO NO Peterman

soflbillsfan

On 10/30/2018 at 3:19 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

What did we ever do to deserve this ?

You pulled off The Comeback on the Oilers, which was more or less impossible and never should have happened. The universe has been punishing you for it ever since.

It's as good a theory as any.

The oline is clearly not suited for the run game in any way. I get it daboll doesnt have talent to say whether he should stay or go and likely needs another season to judge him but having shady run up the middle and then having ivory bounce outside on runs is inexcusable. This is the same crap marrone pulled with Cj spiller forcing him to run up the gut when he simply needs to be going outside to create space to run wild, shady needs that now cause the holes that are between LT-LG, and LG-C are nonexistent. Wood and Incognito gave him a chance to create big runs these guys cant do it this year. Also whats up with these 2 yard passes is it Daboll not trusting Peterman to throw it deep or is it peterman not comfortable making the plays? If it is peterman he has to realize his career was on the line today and he will likely be expendable by this week once Anderson and Allen are healthy. 3rd and 9 and your throwing to a TE behind the line of scrimmage expecting him to fight for 9 yards and what happens a fumble for td. At this point its full on tank and I have accepted it and know what peterman was capable of doing just wish daboll would be smarter with the run game then what he has done today. What happened to the creative plays he had Monday Night? I know bradford isnt what everyone hoped him to be but what about bringing him in for a visit to see if he could be allens future backup? Hes young enough to play some more and is capable at times, for the right price it may fix their back up issues for the next couple of years.

2 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

You pulled off The Comeback on the Oilers, which was more or less impossible and never should have happened. The universe has been punishing you for it ever since.

It's as good a theory as any.

Music City Miracle tho

Archived