Week 9 NO NO Peterman

soflbillsfan

12 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Mahomes has the oline and the weapons. He is carrying the defense so I agree allen doesnt need to be mahomes. He just needs to be more of a carson wentz and count on the defense more then carry them. The bills d is set to go for next year, they just need a capable Qb with some targets to post some points. Doesnt need to be a 5 td plus qb to do that. 

Yeah. The Bears are beating with defense, run game and competent QB play. I think Nagy gives them a huge advantage that we dont have but from a talent standpoint I think we can be close to as good as the Bears' offense. I wouldn't mind having a Tarik Cohen though....

6 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah. The Bears are beating with defense, run game and competent QB play. I think Nagy gives them a huge advantage that we dont have but from a talent standpoint I think we can be close to as good as the Bears' offense. I wouldn't mind having a Tarik Cohen though....

Marquise Brown Oklahoma wr 5'9 170 pounds, ran a 4.33 forty at Oklahoma could be had later in the draft likely 2nd or 3rd round.

4 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I'm not entirely sure I agree with that. I see a lot of the Bears in us. We should be able to revamp our offense quite a bit and I think we can be competitive next season. 

The Bills 2018 offense looks like a worse version of our offense from 2017.

We had poor coaching and the worst weapons in the league, we probably had a better OL, but we had next to nothing around Mitch and it showed in his production.

In 2018 I would say the biggest thing we added was Nagy. The actual scheme and play calling advantage has been obvious all season. With inconsistent QB play we have still been scoring 28 ppg.

The talent upgrades on offense were almost all done through free agency. Robinson, Gabriel, and Burton were all free agent signings and with the Bills cap space they could easily do the same.

The true difference between the 2 teams would be the Mack trade. Not often does another team hand away an All Pro pass rush talent.

2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

We had poor coaching and the worst weapons in the league, we probably had a better OL, but we had next to nothing around Mitch and it showed in his production.

In 2018 I would say the biggest thing we added was Nagy. The actual scheme and play calling advantage has been obvious all season. With inconsistent QB play we have still been scoring 28 ppg.

The talent upgrades on offense were almost all done through free agency. Robinson, Gabriel, and Burton were all free agent signings and with the Bills cap space they could easily do the same.

The true difference between the 2 teams would be the Mack trade. Not often does another team hand away an All Pro pass rush talent.

Yeah for sure. I'm not saying they will be as good the Bears are this year wither just that they have a lot of similarities and that FA will be the main way they improve the offensive side of the ball. 

22 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Handing over mack was a huge thing for sure and bills might not get that opportunity however if they continue to suck and have a shot at bosa they need to take it. with the hype he has had saying he is the better brother, landing a pass rusher that can come close to mack will be the next best thing. I agree with making an impact in free agency and thats what they need to do, be aggressive and land the olineman in free agency to make a quick fix to protecting your 1st round pick at qb. No point of wasting the money on anything else if Allen has no time to throw the ball then the money you put in to other positions wont matter. Building the oline through the draft takes time and by the time they do that, some new regime will come in and scrap the plan because allen will likely be eating dirt every week with the oline they have and plan to build through the draft. 

Archived