Nathan Pinterman starting next week against Chicago

Elky

17 minutes ago, swede700 said:

The Bears are getting awfully lucky matchups this year, thus far.  

I don't think it fits against Buffalo. Bills have Allen, Anderson, and Peterman. There isn't really a "good" player for them to play against. It is more just who will prove they suck in a given week.

That being said if Fangio wants to play soft coverage while rushing only 3-4 like he did vs Miami, any NFL QB can hit 5 yard passes with at least some consistency. Brock did and rode Wilson to a game that looked way more impressive in the box score than in reality. lol

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

I don't think it fits against Buffalo. Bills have Allen, Anderson, and Peterman. There isn't really a "good" player for them to play against. It is more just who will prove they suck in a given week.

That being said if Fangio wants to play soft coverage while rushing only 3-4 like he did vs Miami, any NFL QB can hit 5 yard passes with at least some consistency. Brock did and rode Wilson to a game that looked way more impressive in the box score than in reality. lol

I still think it fits.  Anderson is the only NFL player amongst the group right now, while Allen is college level...Peterman is Pop Warner.  

Just now, swede700 said:

I still think it fits.  Anderson is the only NFL player amongst the group right now, while Allen is college level...Peterman is Pop Warner.  

Peterman isn't even backyard football material.

Archived