Nathan Pinterman starting next week against Chicago

Elky

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

And that Raider draft pick gets lower and lower. It's painful.... and they get the Giants and 9ers still

Raiders turned down a very similar offer for Mack from the niners, (to hear Michael Silver tell it, it was the same offer or maybe better). I bet they are regretting that right now. 

55 minutes ago, N4L said:

Raiders turned down a very similar offer for Mack from the niners, (to hear Michael Silver tell it, it was the same offer or maybe better). I bet they are regretting that right now. 

Link? I never have hear that. Why would we turn down a better offer from them? They aren't even in our division. 

41 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Link? I never have hear that. Why would we turn down a better offer from them? They aren't even in our division. 

Jimmy g hadn't gone down yet. Probably thought the bears had a better chance at falling apart. The hype on the niners was real at that point. Plus the optics were probably not great.

Also, should be noted that the report said it was a similar offer, the bears offer may still have been better. That being said, no way that offer didn't include the 2019 first

Here's what Lynch said, 

“We made every effort to try to secure his services,” general manager John Lynch said Friday on KNBR. “… We went in there and we went in there hard. Our offer was very similar to the one that ultimately won out. I don’t know what went into the Raiders’ mind-set in terms of where they sent him. But that was one we knew we had a game-changer.”

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jimmy g hadn't gone down yet. Probably thought the bears had a better chance at falling apart. The hype on the niners was real at that point. Plus the optics were probably not great.

Also, should be noted that the report said it was a similar offer, the bears offer may still have been better. That being said, no way that offer didn't include the 2019 first

Here's what Lynch said, 

There was a quote from someone else who said the reason they chose the Bears was because they felt they would get a better pick. I'm too lazy to dig it up.

Archived