Nathan Pinterman starting next week against Chicago

Elky

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Link? I never have hear that. Why would we turn down a better offer from them? They aren't even in our division. 

Look at the Geeks post on that page. I cant find a link but maybe you can find it if you search through JL's tweets or something

11 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

God truly hates the Bills.

She just realizes that in order for BUF to get better, they need Ed Oliver or Nick Bosa to take that D to elite status.  And then it can overcome that dreadful O. 

Karma is also rewarding the FF owners who stuck with CHI DST after they put up a stinker vs. NE 2 weeks ago.  Patience is also a virtue.

17 hours ago, swede700 said:

I still think it fits.  Anderson is the only NFL player amongst the group right now, while Allen is college level...Peterman is Pop Warner.  

Anderson sucks just as much as Peterman does so I wouldn't say the Bears are lucky here other than the fact that Josh Allen isn't ready to play yet.

41 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

is this a fireable offence by McDermott?

How can anyone on that defense get behind him after this move?

What else do you expect McDermott to do..go out and play QB himself?  His starting QB is out for weeks with an elbow injury.  The FO traded away AJ McCarron for whatever reason and Derek Anderson is now injured.  Who is available in FA right now that would be a better option than Peterman to come in on a short week and be ready to play on Sunday?  Nobody

17 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Anderson sucks just as much as Peterman does so I wouldn't say the Bears are lucky here other than the fact that Josh Allen isn't ready to play yet.

Anderson doesn't suck anywhere near the level of Peterman.  

4 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Anderson doesn't suck anywhere near the level of Peterman.  

He still sucks.  Do you actually think he'd give Bills that much better of a chance to win this Sunday?  Number one they are already at a disadvantage playing on a short week and Anderson just started practicing like 2 weeks ago.

33 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

He still sucks.  Do you actually think he'd give Bills that much better of a chance to win this Sunday?  Number one they are already at a disadvantage playing on a short week and Anderson just started practicing like 2 weeks ago.

They still wouldn't win either way, but give the Bills a better chance?  Absolutely.  You're talking about the only Browns' QB to take them to double-digit wins since they were reincarnated.  Compared to Buffalo QBs of lore, he's closer to Jim Kelly (and Anderson isn't anywhere near that level) than Peterman is to Rob Johnson and JP Losman.   You're discounting how competent Anderson is.  He's a competent QB.  Peterman wishes his ceiling was competent.  

Archived