Week 9 GDT: Houston Texans vs Denver Broncos

Texansfan713

1 hour ago, Longhorns90 said:

I'm out here in Colorado now, so I'll be going to this one in person.

Wish me luck on Sunday

I’ve been to DEN 4-5x with my brother who’s a huge Chargers fan.  He got nothing but classy treatment.   You will love DEN.   

Plus there could be 10K empty seats like the LAR game.  There is major discontent in Dove Valley.  

This game scares the heck out of me as it screams "dose of reality."  We're a decent team, but not sure we're 6 game winning streak good and Denver has always been ugly for us.  As much as I want to believe, O'Brien's Texans are 13-23 on the road and I think this Broncos team is far better than they are being given credit for.   They beat the Seahawks and played the Chiefs within 4 at home and the Rams within a field goal.  I like our ability to shut down the run, but E. Sanders has always owned us and if Joseph is out and Kareem is tasked with shutting him down, I have my concerns and you know they're going to try to make this a Sutton coming out party.   The o-line has been improved the past two weeks, but Miller & Chubb dwarf anything Davenport and Lamm have ever faced.  Having Fulton back in there could mess with a running game that has finally been clicking.  Best case scenario is an early lead and the Broncos mailing it in on their lame duck coach.

On 11/2/2018 at 5:12 PM, Apollo Stallion said:

This game scares the heck out of me as it screams "dose of reality."  We're a decent team, but not sure we're 6 game winning streak good and Denver has always been ugly for us.  As much as I want to believe, O'Brien's Texans are 13-23 on the road and I think this Broncos team is far better than they are being given credit for.   They beat the Seahawks and played the Chiefs within 4 at home and the Rams within a field goal.  I like our ability to shut down the run, but E. Sanders has always owned us and if Joseph is out and Kareem is tasked with shutting him down, I have my concerns and you know they're going to try to make this a Sutton coming out party.   The o-line has been improved the past two weeks, but Miller & Chubb dwarf anything Davenport and Lamm have ever faced.  Having Fulton back in there could mess with a running game that has finally been clicking.  Best case scenario is an early lead and the Broncos mailing it in on their lame duck coach.

I agree, but Watson. 

He’s finally clicking and getting his rhythm back. I expect Hopkins and Thomas to feast

Venue:
F10603B8D1FEF23FE0FA9222879FCAAA5C069230

Radio:
SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM)
Marc Vandermeer Play-By-Play, Andre Ware Color Analyst, John Harris Sideline

TV:
09-CBS.png

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts (Red)
Kansas City @ Cleveland Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Bruce Arians (Blue)
NY Jets @ Miami Andrew Catalon, James Lofton (Yellow)
LA Chargers @ Seattle (LATE) Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon (Green)
Houston @ Denver (LATE)Tom McCarthy, Steve Beuerlein (Orange)

Preview: YouTube

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew: Clay Martin

Uniform Combination: Liberty White Jerseys/Deep Steel Blue Pants

Weather: 51° F Mostly Cloudy Full Weather: Link

Go Texans!

Archived