74 members have voted

1. 1. Who should replace Dix?

• Tramon Williams
    • Josh Jackson
    • Josh Jones
    • Whitehead
    • Other (Green, Breeland, Brown)

3 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

I just wanted to drop in and say thank you guys for your generosity.  

We will see how thankful you are at the seasons end.

Back to the topic. I think Tramon will replace Ha Ha. His instincts and straight line speed should be a bigger help on the back end.

Just now, ChaRisMa said:

Enjoy!

We'll be watching for how much he gets on the open market.

Sure it might be a rental, but we get a compensatory 3rd round pick so its a wash if he walks.  But I can see Norman getting restructured next year and we keep him.  only 11 million to tag him

Just now, TheGreeK1973 said:

Sure it might be a rental, but we get a compensatory 3rd round pick so its a wash if he walks.  But I can see Norman getting restructured next year and we keep him.  only 11 million to tag him

highly doubt you get a 3rd comp for him unless he really turns it on, which I doubt...

1 minute ago, Joe said:
3 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

highly doubt you get a 3rd comp for him unless he really turns it on, which I doubt...

There's still a decent chance he gets a top 8 AAV next year. Not a lot of QBs who will be signed

4 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

That is some incredible wishful thinking. We already saw how the league treated the S market last offseason and HHCD is nowhere near the impact player to secure himself a massive deal

7 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

only if you don't sign anyone in FA and if he gets paid. Looking at the safety market last year, he'll get like 3 years 15 which is like a 4th/5th.

Archived