Raider 49er game thread... Last Battle of the Bay

Humble_Beast

30 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I really wanna lose this game on the quest for Bosa but Niners upped their tank game starting their #3 QB. Next chess move is Grudens. I have faith Gruden will find a way to lose.

I'm in the same boat except as I want Bosa too and this game could determine who gets him.  I don't see anyway the raiders can lose to the 9ers 3rd string qb but crazier things have happened.  The Raiders have clearly given up but how motivated can the 9ers be?  It's going t be interesting.  

17 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm in the same boat except as I want Bosa too and this game could determine who gets him.  I don't see anyway the raiders can lose to the 9ers 3rd string qb but crazier things have happened.  The Raiders have clearly given up but how motivated can the 9ers be?  It's going t be interesting.  

We are pace for one of the worst Pass Rushes of all time and secondary is swiss cheese. I think the Niners can keep it close and Gruden was sabotage us in the 4th again to ensure we get a loss. 

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

We are very good at making anyone into Dan Marino. 

34 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

I despise a chunk of The Niners base soo I I still wanna win 

Laughs on them when we get Nick Bosa and win a SB before them. But yeah I know what you mean.. most casual fans probably don’t know who Nick Bosa is. Heck, most casual fans probably don’t understand the importance of draft order. 

The funniest thing is almost all my friends and  around me in California are 49er fans and I get **** every time we talk. I want a godly DE MLB & CB/Saftey. I I’m only looking to the draft I want Derek to come back to life as we build this defense. I don’t want the qb journey it usually falls short and obviously no qb this draft. I hope we just solidify the defense and our trenches 

Archived