Sign in to follow this  
Humble_Beast

Raider 49er game thread... Last Battle of the Bay

17 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

how are we so bad stopping the run?  on paper our DTs aren't bad

On paper Gruden took a sharpie and wrote tank in giant letters 

If Breida is a full go. We could easily lose this game. We are still 2.5 underdogs with maybe their 3rd string QB playing. 

48 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

If Breida is a full go. We could easily lose this game. We are still 2.5 underdogs with maybe their 3rd string QB playing. 

Oddsmakers must know Beathard is playing or else this game would be off the board. The injury report for SF looks bad. Random thought too soon to revisit the Foster and Conley debate ?

2 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

Oddsmakers must know Beathard is playing or else this game would be off the board. The injury report for SF looks bad. Random thought too soon to revisit the Foster and Conley debate ?

Oddsmakers know we are trying to lose. We also have the best odds to finish with the #1 overall pick. 

Think we go white with silver numbers tonight? I love those jerseys. May catch some heat for this, but I wish they were our default away jerseys.

5 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Think we go white with silver numbers tonight? I love those jerseys. May catch some heat for this, but I wish they were our default away jerseys.

Love them as well. 

48 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Love them as well. 

Disagree. I think they make them look too much like the cowboys. The Raiders should wear all black with the silver helmets. The number and lettering should be outlined with silver piping. Like the song says: “paint it black”.

3 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Disagree. I think they make them look too much like the cowboys. The Raiders should wear all black with the silver helmets. The number and lettering should be outlined with silver piping. Like the song says: “paint it black”.

We are the road team, think we gotta wear white unless the Niners choose white. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

We are the road team, think we gotta wear white unless the Niners choose white. 

Aren't the Niners color jerseys black? Like seriously wtf lol

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Welcome to the 2-6 Raiders

Mullins 400 yards and 5 TDs. You’re welcome for the trade chip. 

Must win game for Gruden and Guenther. If Guenther can’t drum up a scheme that causes this QB problems then his position has to be in danger.