Broncos VS Texans GDT

broncofan48

2 hours ago, germ-x said:

Wilkinson looked terrible vs Houston, so this should be interesting.

Yeah I was surprised to see his name TBH being that he's been playing T all year.  Sam Jones must be really experiencing the rookie learning curve to be not challenging Wilkinson to start at G, since he's a natural G.  Maybe he gets rotational snaps.    If Jones isn't active on gameday with Paradis on IR, while it's understandable Year 1 for a Day 3 rookie, it also will mean that he's not anywhere close to helping.   Jones being active/inactive is another interesting 2019 angle to follow (along with McGovern's progress at C and how Wilkinson fares at RG).

So @champ11, @thebestever6, @iLikeDefense @broncofan48, @jolly red giant and I are out - anyone else, feel free to start the GDT - doesn't have to be a big thing, frankly, we know the issues....sadly, given our draft is our best hope to contend, we're hoping to get 7 more guys starting this year (although 5-6 seems more likely)

@AKRNA's already unavailable (on Random Thoughts), so anyone else - @jsthomp2007, @BroncoBruin @germ-x @lomaxgrUK @PFM18, @AnAngryAmerican @broncos_fan _from _uk @BroncosFan2010, @BaldyBronco @BullsandBroncos @OrangeNBlue86 @Royal_VT - or anyone I've missed who's been lurking - doesn't have to be a big thing, let's get it started!

While we wait for the next GDT...the hits just keep on coming.  Garcia wasn't great, he sucked...but now we'll have Wilkinson at one G, and Turner at another...and should a T go down, then one of them moves to T, and Sam Jones moves in, or Gino Gradkowski moves to C and McGovern moves back to G.   

If Bosa is back this week, even for limited snaps, well, this could get really ugly.

Archived