Broncos VS Texans GDT

broncofan48

Well, the KR/PR merry go-round continues....honestly, if someone claims McKenzie, no sweat.    He's certainly not worth burning a roster spot for - if the Bills want him that badly (Elway activated McKenzie when BUF tried to sign him off  the PS 2 weeks ago), no problem.   Even if he finds a niche somewhere else, DEN's future WR corps is miles ahead of 2017.

5 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Regardless of game outcome first class way to send DT off...tip my cap to the org. 

Classy move by the organization.  Glad to see they’re showing their appreciation for what Thomas has accomplished during his years in Denver.  Physically he’s the best WR in organization history and only trails Rod Smith statistically.

I’ve never been one to shy away from Thomas leaving some on the field, but he no doubt deserves all the recognition he gets for his time in Denver.  He’s an all time Bronco great.

Classy move from a classy organization.  

As long as the celebration ends at kick-off and we proceed to kick the Texans butts afterwards!

i could see us winning this game.  The Texans are hot, but they haven’t beaten anybody of note.  I don’t think they’re as good as their record.  We play tough at home, and they all know this is their last gasp of salvaging the season.  Revenge factor for Keenum, Vance again probably feels like he’s coaching for his career, Musgrave seems to have been heckled into submission to run the ball more.  I think we win this one by 1-2 points.  Then, after the bye, things will get really ugly.....

Archived