Expect Trey Quinn back this week .

RSkinGM

7 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Kenny Ladler the likely cut in my mind since we've added Ha-Ha. Crowder could be out a few more weeks and Quinn can step into the slot. That would still leave us with one more move to active from I R .  

Didn't we just move him to IR?

Gruden presser today-He said Byron Marshall is practicing and could be the first one back from I R before Quinn. He hasn't decided. Also, Nicholson has a neck and hip injury. Had a procedure on the hip but could be back this week.

38 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Also, Nicholson has a neck and hip injury. Had a procedure on the hip but could be back this week.

Maybe it's just me, but if a guy has multiple injuries, maybe, just maybe you don't hustle him back?

9 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

He was hurt week 1.. high ankle sprain. Needs to be out 8 weeks -then he's eligible to return.

Ok. Thanks. Maybe it's a "senior moment" or the "sleep deprived dad of infant" moment, but didnt we just place someone on IR?? I might've gotten them switched in my sleep deprived mind.

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

We IRed Apke this week.

THAT'S the guy!

I swear I feel like my inlaws when they try to tell me about someone.

THEM: "You know that actor Jeff? Jeff-something...he was in the movie (insert whatever movie they are talking about). You know...JEFF!"

Me: Uh...you mean Mike?

Them: Yeah! Mike!!

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is excellent news.  These guys really make our offense go, especially Thompson.

Archived