The Week 9 NFL Goody Bag

WizardHawk

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

LVE is one of 4 players that got a mention for DRoY. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000981670/article/2018-nfl-midseason-predictions-mvp-rookie-of-the-year-more

Pretty happy with him so far, and I would have picked Evans.

Darius Leonard has made the most splash plays out of any defensive rookie. Either him or Ward I think. 

22 hours ago, DaBoys said:

LVE is one of 4 players that got a mention for DRoY. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000981670/article/2018-nfl-midseason-predictions-mvp-rookie-of-the-year-more

Pretty happy with him so far, and I would have picked Evans.

LVE was the right choice at our pick. But the fact that Derwin James fell 2 picks ahead of us and we didn't get him is incredibly frustrating. 

18 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

On point.

Is that to say that he will come back to form in our offense? I mean, if he can do what JJ and all of us hope he can do for our offense, it gives this team a puncher's chance to win the division. With the likes of the Rams and NO out there which should be heavy contenders for the NFC title, our chances are slim. but I would like to see this trade pay SOME dividends.

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

Is that to say that he will come back to form in our offense? I mean, if he can do what JJ and all of us hope he can do for our offense, it gives this team a puncher's chance to win the division. With the likes of the Rams and NO out there which should be heavy contenders for the NFC title, our chances are slim. but I would like to see this trade pay SOME dividends.

Given their previous failures at trading for WRs, I'd bet the FO probably (or should be) praying about it every day. Add Dez's release to it....they really need a HR here. 

Archived