Jump to content
WizardHawk

The Week 9 NFL Goody Bag

Recommended Posts

I'd like to know who thinks Williams is going to make a good HC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

LVE is one of 4 players that got a mention for DRoY. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000981670/article/2018-nfl-midseason-predictions-mvp-rookie-of-the-year-more

 

Pretty happy with him so far, and I would have picked Evans.

Darius Leonard has made the most splash plays out of any defensive rookie. Either him or Ward I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Laughing

10 years and a $100m bought this for the Raiders? Woof. 

Chucky is going to need every one of those draft picks to replace all the players that have mailed it in and don't want to play for him. 
 

Edited by WizardHawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk what team is worse, Oakland or the Gints. Both are dumpster fires ? ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, DaBoys said:

LVE is one of 4 players that got a mention for DRoY. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000981670/article/2018-nfl-midseason-predictions-mvp-rookie-of-the-year-more

 

Pretty happy with him so far, and I would have picked Evans.

LVE was the right choice at our pick. But the fact that Derwin James fell 2 picks ahead of us and we didn't get him is incredibly frustrating. 

 

Edited by Tony7188

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

On point.

Is that to say that he will come back to form in our offense? I mean, if he can do what JJ and all of us hope he can do for our offense, it gives this team a puncher's chance to win the division. With the likes of the Rams and NO out there which should be heavy contenders for the NFC title, our chances are slim. but I would like to see this trade pay SOME dividends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

Is that to say that he will come back to form in our offense? I mean, if he can do what JJ and all of us hope he can do for our offense, it gives this team a puncher's chance to win the division. With the likes of the Rams and NO out there which should be heavy contenders for the NFC title, our chances are slim. but I would like to see this trade pay SOME dividends.

Given their previous failures at trading for WRs, I'd bet the FO probably (or should be) praying about it every day. Add Dez's release to it....they really need a HR here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 sacks through 8 games, that’s more than Gregory. I’d take a flier on him. We could use another DE to the rotation

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

3 sacks through 8 games, that’s more than Gregory. I’d take a flier on him. We could use another DE to the rotation

 

You know we won't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, D82 said:

You know we won't. 

Idk we seem to like Raiders players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×