WizardHawk

The Week 9 NFL Goody Bag

I'd like to know who thinks Williams is going to make a good HC.

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

LVE is one of 4 players that got a mention for DRoY. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000981670/article/2018-nfl-midseason-predictions-mvp-rookie-of-the-year-more

Pretty happy with him so far, and I would have picked Evans.

Darius Leonard has made the most splash plays out of any defensive rookie. Either him or Ward I think. 

Laughing

10 years and a $100m bought this for the Raiders? Woof. 

Chucky is going to need every one of those draft picks to replace all the players that have mailed it in and don't want to play for him. 

Edited by WizardHawk

Idk what team is worse, Oakland or the Gints. Both are dumpster fires ? ? 

22 hours ago, DaBoys said:

LVE is one of 4 players that got a mention for DRoY. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000981670/article/2018-nfl-midseason-predictions-mvp-rookie-of-the-year-more

Pretty happy with him so far, and I would have picked Evans.

LVE was the right choice at our pick. But the fact that Derwin James fell 2 picks ahead of us and we didn't get him is incredibly frustrating. 

Edited by Tony7188

18 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

On point.

Is that to say that he will come back to form in our offense? I mean, if he can do what JJ and all of us hope he can do for our offense, it gives this team a puncher's chance to win the division. With the likes of the Rams and NO out there which should be heavy contenders for the NFC title, our chances are slim. but I would like to see this trade pay SOME dividends.

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

Is that to say that he will come back to form in our offense? I mean, if he can do what JJ and all of us hope he can do for our offense, it gives this team a puncher's chance to win the division. With the likes of the Rams and NO out there which should be heavy contenders for the NFC title, our chances are slim. but I would like to see this trade pay SOME dividends.

Given their previous failures at trading for WRs, I'd bet the FO probably (or should be) praying about it every day. Add Dez's release to it....they really need a HR here. 

3 sacks through 8 games, that’s more than Gregory. I’d take a flier on him. We could use another DE to the rotation

3 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

3 sacks through 8 games, that’s more than Gregory. I’d take a flier on him. We could use another DE to the rotation

You know we won't. 

Just now, D82 said:

You know we won't. 

Idk we seem to like Raiders players