Week 9 GDT: Titans at Cowboys

Titans fan 617

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

bleh, i feel a blowout in the air tonight. hope the titans can prove me wrong. or i guess prove me right in the good way, but who are we kidding? lol

Titans getting blownout has been pretty rare the past 3 seasons, so I'd doubt that. Anything is possible, but I think one thing this team has proven is it's gonna play pretty much everyone close. Both good teams and sadly also terrible teams.

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

bleh, i feel a blowout in the air tonight. hope the titans can prove me wrong. or i guess prove me right in the good way, but who are we kidding? lol

Is Dallas... With the exception of the Jags game, they don't blow anyone out. Well be n it regardless... 

37 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Guesss we’ll be seeing Batson and Jennings a lot tonight since JRob has no freaking balls or foresight to shore up a position of weakness with absolutely no depth... With 9 game still remaining on the season ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Fixed it for you... 

22 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Titans getting blownout has been pretty rare the past 3 seasons, so I'd doubt that. Anything is possible, but I think one thing this team has proven is it's gonna play pretty much everyone close. Both good teams and sadly also terrible teams.

Did you not see the ravens game ??‍♂️

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Did you not see the ravens game ??‍♂️

Did you not see that I mentioned the team has been blownout but it's rare? Patriots get blown out about once a year too. We're not the Browns or Bills where we're getting blown out 5 or 6 times a season. Playing pretty much every game close is what we've done since 16.

Archived