Dolphins sign DTs Sylvester Williams, Ziggy Hood

TheKillerNacho

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8432/sylvester-williams

Dolphins need help defending the run, especially with Vincent Taylor going on IR. Williams and Hood were cut recently by the Lions and Redskins respectively

Cannot speak to Williams, but if you needed defensive line help and you signed Ziggy Hood ... you still need defensive line help.

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

Cannot speak to Williams, but if you needed defensive line help and you signed Ziggy Hood ... you still need defensive line help.

I mean, yeah, that's the case with all midseason FA signings at any position.... "if you need X and sign Y, you still need X help." All the good players are already on teams, lol.

52 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, yeah, that's the case with all midseason FA signings at any position.... "if you need X and sign Y, you still need X help." All the good players are already on teams, lol.

The supplemental draft should move to Nov 1st!

46 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Except you are using a roster spot on this guy. He's a placeholder, not a contributor.

Maybe I'm being harsh on him. I've wanted him out of the way of the guys we had and now he's gone. I suppose he can give you snaps and be a body in the way, but that's about all he's good for at this juncture.

Archived