Sign in to follow this  
brooks1957

Higgins back at practice

Thank god. Give baker back his favorite WR

Hollywood! I would love if he proved us all right after proving us all wrong.

I'm just happy to have a receiver playing that we can rely on to catch the ball...

Landry can't be the only one Baker throws to.

I've really liked Ratley but he doens't seem to get a ton of oppertunities, and when he does he lights it up!

Landry,Higgins, and Marquis Brown. What would we call Brown and Higgins if their both Hollywood ?

13 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Landry,Higgins, and Marquis Brown. What would we call Brown and Higgins if their both Hollywood ?

I've sort of backtracked on Brown. Like, he definitely strikes me as a Dorsey guy, but I think his skillset and Callaway's are similar. Obviously they aren't identical, and both could operate well in the same offense, but it may be wiser to opt for a different receiver with a more varied skillset.

Before the season, who would have thought we would be excited to see Higgins back? On a similar note, has anyone heard anything about Ricardo Louis rehab progress? Will he be able to play again? I’d so, can he have a leap in production similar to Hollywood’s?

34 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Brown can be Bollywood or Brollywood.

1 hour ago, Don Roshi said:

Brown can be Bollywood or Brollywood.

Perhaps even Dollywood if he's a real modern guy.

It feels weird to miss Higgins, but the dude has definitely stepped up his play this year and seems like he has a good rapport with Baker. 

5 hours ago, Trots said:

Before the season, who would have thought we would be excited to see Higgins back? On a similar note, has anyone heard anything about Ricardo Louis rehab progress? Will he be able to play again? I’d so, can he have a leap in production similar to Hollywood’s?

I can't see Louis producing as a WR, i have never seen a WR overcome drops as bad as his, his drop rate is 20-25%