MistaBohmbastic

Who ya got  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Hue
    • Hornby
    • Teddy Atlas/Stephen A
    • The LAND

Hue Jackson will be on @espn First Take tomorrow for first live interview since being fired from #Browns

Friday, November 2nd, Hue Jackson takes on Stephen A. Smith in a battle of EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Throw down ya clipboards!

giphy.gif

And getcho groooove on

giphy.gif

This should get interesting...

DRINKING GAME: 

Hue blames someone else - 1 SHOT

Stephen A calls out Hue on his BS - 1 SHOT

Max Kellerman does something weird - CHUG THE BOTTLE

Molly Querim references her hubby, Jalen Rose - 1 DANCE PARTY

giphy.gif

Please discuss

3 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

good? I cannot see good come out of this

It has to be a reputation builder upper. How could he go on a show 5 days after being fired from the worst coaching stint record wise in NFL history to get destroyed in an interview. 

I just wonder who he will be throwing under the bus in the interview. Heck, better question is who won’t he throw under the bus. Only person that is safe is prolly Dee Haslam

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think the drinking game you propose is irresponsible, 1 shot for everytime hue blames someone else? That would kill even an Irishman. 

That said, super excited for the interview. Its guns be a great disaster.

Challenge accepted

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Do the world a favor and don’t watch this show. Don’t contribute to the mind melting they contribute to sports fans. 

Hue will fit in with that theme. 

My guess is Hue is well aware of his reputation heading out and gives coachspeak. Him throwing people under the bus seems like more of a behind the scenes thing he likes. 

Ha the drinking game would be fun.  

Hue wont directly throw anyone under bus but hint the whole time about how he was handcuffed with poor rosters, qbs and coordinators.  Read that he wants to coach again, soon. He needs to stay out of the media at all costs. Stephen A better rip him.  He doesnt deserve anything soft.  

Archived