MistaBohmbastic

Who ya got  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Hue
    • Hornby
    • Teddy Atlas/Stephen A
    • The LAND

I hate MKC more then I though was humanly possible. What a fluff piece. Hue obviously blaming everyone but himself. He wanted Wentz,Mahomes, and Watson. **** you, you ***** Boy.  

RG3 moves the ground from beneath you. We were told to trust you when it came to Kessler. Taylor was the hands down best QB on the roster. GTFO. U thought u were some great QB whisperer but really you were a joke. 

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/09/hue_jackson_not_conceding_brow.html#incart_big-photo

https://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2016/09/hue_jackson_explains_why_browns_didnt_draft_eagles.html

Had no problem agreeing with the franchise when they passed on Wentz. Now he has been fired, he is throwing everyone under the bus and that he should have been listened to during the draft. 

Really wish he would go choke on a d....

3 hours ago, Don Roshi said:

Really glad that he's gone. I was hoping that we'd keep him earlier in the season, but what a plank he really is.

Whatever happens going forward, the decision to fire Hue n Haley will always have been a good call.

It would have been a better call had we fired him after winning 1 game in two seasons 

It's on ESPN now...Stephen A came close to raising his voice in the first segment. One more segment to go. I hope ya'll are as drunk from this drinking game as I am rn.

Said he wishes he never gave the offensive playcalling away, and doesn't understand what it means to throw someone under the bus.

UPDATE - He's sticking around on the show for a little while

The worst pieces of crap are the ones who don't know they are pieces of crap. 

Funny part is: his service to his fragile ego is his complete undoing. There's an unwritten rule about keeping your trap shut after being fired, leaving it with the typical, "We amicably went our seperate ways with no hard feelings." You don't spill or no owner will trust you again. 

The little boy in Hue needs a hug and a swift kick in the rear!

11 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

The worst pieces of crap are the ones who don't know they are pieces of crap. 

Funny part is: his service to his fragile ego is his complete undoing. There's an unwritten rule about keeping your trap shut after being fired, leaving it with the typical, "We amicably went our seperate ways with no hard feelings." You don't spill or no owner will trust you again. 

The little boy in Hue needs a hug and a swift kick in the rear!

He shouldn't have spoken to MKC. The stuff he said today compared to that article was nothing. That interview will be his ultimate undoing IMO.

In 2 season Hue Jackson's offense never finished better than 31st in yard or points. Going into the Pittsburgh game Todd Haley was 18th in yards and 22nd in points, yet Hue Jackson has the nerve to say that if he took over the offense they would have turned it around and went on a run? Seriously I hope this hack never gets another job as long as he lives. Anyone in the NFL would be stupid to hire this ego for any position.

Archived