Who ya got  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Hue
    • Hornby
    • Teddy Atlas/Stephen A
    • The LAND

14 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

In 2 season Hue Jackson's offense never finished better than 31st in yard or points. Going into the Pittsburgh game Todd Haley was 18th in yards and 22nd in points, yet Hue Jackson has the nerve to say that if he took over the offense they would have turned it around and went on a run? Seriously I hope this hack never gets another job as long as he lives. Anyone in the NFL would be stupid to hire this ego for any position.

Or he said the offense was playing at the same level the previous two years even tho there was a talent upgrade. Smdh 

He’s such a piece of work. I hope anyone who defended him so long has come around by now. 

We all know Haley being hired was never Hue’s choice to begin with. Hue is too egotistical to admit he wasn’t allowed to run the offense and be the HC anymore. 

He has gone from behind the scenes throwing others under the bus to publicly making excuses and deflecting the blame. Of all the unsuccessful coaches we’ve had, he has to the most unlikeable. Go away. 

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Or he said the offense was playing at the same level the previous two years even tho there was a talent upgrade. Smdh 

"Our offense was the same or better than what we were doing this year. There is no way that should happen" 

Hue Jackson's exact quotes from the MKC interview.

18th/22nd this season is hardly the same and it certainly is no worse than 31st and 32nd that Hue Jackson put together.

And lets be real there is not much more talent on the team this year than their was last year. Desmond Harrison is a huge downgrade, Shon Coleman and Chris Hubbard are a wash and the rest of the line is the same. Isaiah Crowell and Carlos Hyde are a wash and Crowell has been having his best season in NY. Hue Jackson just never used him and we all know that is true. Sure we Nick Chubb now but he's really only played twice for Haley and I am 100% convinced Hue had something to do with that just like Tyrod Taylor getting all the reps early. 

As much as we still sucked and people don't want to admit it Todd Haley was still out performing Hue Jackson period.

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

The worst pieces of crap are the ones who don't know they are pieces of crap. 

Funny part is: his service to his fragile ego is his complete undoing. There's an unwritten rule about keeping your trap shut after being fired, leaving it with the typical, "We amicably went our seperate ways with no hard feelings." You don't spill or no owner will trust you again. 

The little boy in Hue needs a hug and a swift kick in the rear!

In England the coaches, and anyone employed by someone with enough money, are paid off and (forced to) sign non disclosure agreements.

You might find out in some tell-all book many years later but by then it's not usually if interest to anyone.

47 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Of all the unsuccessful coaches we’ve had, he has to be the most unlikeable.

So true.  Butch always seemed like a slimeball to me, but he was at least a good coach.

All the other guys were various levels of incompetent, but I'd at least like to have a beer with them.

13 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Having been one of Hueball's harsher critics even before it was fashionable, nothing this man says surprises me.

I think he is a nut case and destined to screw up anything he touches in the game of football.

He said if he could have, he would have ran an uptempo offense that would have suited Baker. That is really what we need to do with our current playmakers. Keep the defenses on their toes to counter less than a great offensive supporting cast.

Then again, he didn't even want to give Baker first team reps so I really don't think he knew anything until hearing people talk after he was fired. He certainly could have implemented it, even though he says he couldn't have.

Hue is the reason the offense is what it is to begin with. He’s the one with two years of excuses of having to have a non-rookie QB. They trade for Tyrod and Baker is forced in. Hue made the decision to not give Mayfield 1st team reps all off-season. His self-preserving excuses stalled what should have been an offseason of planning around the #1 pick to be the #1 QB to begin with. The man is the worst. Excuses and blame shifting  for every shortcoming. It’s not leadership. 

Just love it that Hue has all these ideas on how to make Baker better but never once did it last year for Kizer. He forced Kizer to run Hues concepts and scheme. You never ever heard about how Hue stole concepts from Notre Dame. Hell running option in the red zone would have been great by forcing a Defender to be a read defender instead of fully playing the run or pass. 

Archived