8 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Hue
    • Hornby
    • Teddy Atlas/Stephen A
    • The LAND

3 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Let's all keep doing so.

Stay away from politics. Everyone. Looking at you Bruce and Tayne.

Ok ok ok. Thought it wasn't enough to get attention--general non-partisan statement that our leaders lack class/integrity (*Captain Obvious gif*), but well...I ask this in all seriousness: is commenting that our entire system is corrupt, for example, considered political talk or only if we display clear partisanship?

10 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I wouldn't even call that a success. Bill Belichek is a failure as a GM. He makes bad trades and some even worse picks in the draft. He is just a good enough coach to coach his way out of a lack of talent(Also helps to have Tom Brady). He finds ways to put his players in the best position to succeed and is the best situational/game plan specific coach in the history of the game. Bill Belichek would be a terrible GM if he weren't the head coach as well.

Still the point is him Being the GM he can build and do whatever he wants to scheme wise. Not everyone can do that. we have seen a lot of HCs with GM powers fail in the NFL except for him. Yeah it helps he has Brady but he also drafted and deveoped him so that can’t really be used against him. 

36 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Ok ok ok. Thought it wasn't enough to get attention--general non-partisan statement that our leaders lack class/integrity (*Captain Obvious gif*), but well...I ask this in all seriousness: is commenting that our entire system is corrupt, for example, considered political talk or only if we display clear partisanship?

Just before you post something political ask yourself, WWJD.

Archived