Week 9 GDT: Rams (8-0) vs. Saints (6-1)

Canadian Saint

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I mean I didnt fully expect LSU to win. I thought they would have a shot in the 4th quarter with a chance. 29-0 was just crushing. Like it shouldve been 9-0 in the 1st half without White but bad playcalling hurt LSU and that made it 16-0. But none of that matters if you cant score period. Thats the worst part.

The playcalling was weak. Worst game plan of the year for the most important game. And it happens every year. You would think after seeing this so many times, they would do everything they possibly can to make sure something different happens. But watching that game, they once again looked like they had no idea what to do. Knowing they have the talent to do better. Knowing what this game is about. It's surprising they still get good recruits. They can't continue to sell them on the idea that things will change when they won't.

4 minutes ago, NS922 said:

The playcalling was weak. Worst game plan of the year for the most important game. And it happens every year. You would think after seeing this so many times, they would do everything they possibly can to make sure something different happens. But watching that game, they once again looked like they had no idea what to do. Knowing they have the talent to do better. Knowing what this game is about. It's surprising they still get good recruits. They can't continue to sell them on the idea that things will change when they won't.

LSU get recruits because its LSU simply put. I read somewhere that one LSU recruit said he promises LSU is going to beat Bama all the time he is there. But I agree, the gameplan needs to chance. Its frustrating too because last year LSU ran the ball very well but just didnt have the QB to make the big time throws that needed to be made. This year if you gave Burrow the rushing production from last season in that game I think LSU has a shot. Burrow had no help whatsoever on offense. 

1 hour ago, NS922 said:

It sucks to see LSU lose like that again, but after the same result 7 times, and now 8, there's no reason to expect anything else.

Preach. Losing to Bama affected me exactly 0%, I had no expectations. Was not sad about it, mad about it, etc it was just business as usual tbh.

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Lmao just saw on reddit someone said Michael Thomas only grabbed the phone so he could call 911 to report the murder of Marcus Peters. 

I like the one that he was calling Marcus Peters, but Peters couldn't answer because he had no coverage.

4 hours ago, Dome said:

Lmao just saw on reddit someone said Michael Thomas only grabbed the phone so he could call 911 to report the murder of Marcus Peters. 

1 hour ago, Jlowe22 said:

I like the one that he was calling Marcus Peters, but Peters couldn't answer because he had no coverage.

^^hilarious, bravo, and thanks for sharing!

Archived