Week 9: Atlanta Falcons GDT

Ghostnote

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Sometimes no one is to blame. Just a great play by the defender. You can’t really expect Smith to nail what would have had to be an absolutely perfect throw to fit it in there. 9 times out of 10, where he placed it would have led to a completion. 

Except this time its on Alex. Further upfield and towards the sideline then VD and only VD gets it (or incomplete)

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Walked right up the pocket into a sack lol. What a horrible, horrible trade this has been. 

So 85th time is the charm!! We got a QB we played at RB 2. Then groomed a guy who could throw and not win to a guy who can win and can’t throw lol. Please bring Will Grier to DC!!!

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah, right hand on Davis' left arm. Still, if its properly placed, its an INC at worst.

But I'm still HAPPY he attempted it.

Yes, I'm happy he attempted it. Kind of ticked at the refs not calling holding/pass interference.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

There’s no way this team can pass on QB in the draft. Figure out a way to get out of this debacle. Even if you have to eat some of the salary and give him up for a 6th round pick. Just move on from this mess. 

Dude we’d have to give someone a pick to take Smith from us.

1 minute ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

Keep throwing the receivers out of bounds Alex...Keep doing it. Its good for business.

He'll follow that up with throwing underneath to Perine for no game and running out the clock.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Dude we’d have to give someone a pick to take Smith from us.

Do what the Texans did with Osweiler. Give up one of the thirds and get someone to take the majority of this contract. This is looking like one of the worst trades ever. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

Do what the Texans did with Osweiler. Give up one of the thirds and get someone to take the majority of this contract. This is looking like one of the worst trades ever. 

There’s no point unless you fire Bruce Allen first.

Well tells me all I need to know about this game lol.I'm ticked off because I missed my final score prediction by two lousy points.We already knew Smith was not going to get it done.I hope that ends the Smith is serviceable posts.He will not win a playoff game.

Archived