Week 9: Atlanta Falcons GDT

Ghostnote

Brothers, didn’t see game yet as I had an epic day and night in Phuket and just woke up. I’ll watch my beta max recording :) remotely but it’s ok. We lost a game, the defense seems to have given up points to an awesome offense, our weakness it to Nola and ATL passing offenses?, and our OL and QB not as good as needed to come back. 

But it’s ok. 

We are 5-3. 5 and 3 at the halfway marker. That’s 10-6 and division winner with home field. The bandwagon is still gassed up. 

Are we dominant? No

do we have a great offense? No

is our coach smarter than a snail? No

but we are in the NFC East. We are in this to win this. 

Let it go like to bedded a fat fugly in a drunken bad night, it’s only one night, and tomorrow is a new opportunity! 

Btw- ain’t no fuglys in Phuket. Married boys, stop reading!

others? Get you rear end here ASAP. Paradise on earth

Doc Out 

42 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Brothers, didn’t see game yet as I had an epic day and night in Phuket and just woke up. I’ll watch my beta max recording :) remotely but it’s ok. We lost a game, the defense seems to have given up points to an awesome offense, our weakness it to Nola and ATL passing offenses?, and our OL and QB not as good as needed to come back. 

But it’s ok. 

We are 5-3. 5 and 3 at the halfway marker. That’s 10-6 and division winner with home field. The bandwagon is still gassed up. 

Are we dominant? No

do we have a great offense? No

is our coach smarter than a snail? No

but we are in the NFC East. We are in this to win this. 

Let it go like to bedded a fat fugly in a drunken bad night, it’s only one night, and tomorrow is a new opportunity! 

Btw- ain’t no fuglys in Phuket. Married boys, stop reading!

others? Get you rear end here ASAP. Paradise on earth

Doc Out 

I've been to Phuket. With my Thai wife.

35 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Funny how many times I mentioned Phuket from 1pm to 4 today

Has to be more times than Alex Smith completed a pass. 

More times than Alex Smith taking a shot deep when its NOT garbage time.

More times than Josh Doctson catching the ball.

Stop me anytime. 

On 11/4/2018 at 4:19 PM, A TRAIN 89 said:

Injuries mounting again. Is this just the reality in the NFL? Do the Redskins not know how to keep their guys relatively healthy? What the hell?

They have NO chance at the post season if the guys up front keep dropping like flies.

It’s the reality of the NFL. The issue the Redskins have is that they’re getting their worst injuries in their weakest positions where they don’t have as good of depth as some other positions.

Archived