Blake Bortles injury?

.Buzz

People can say whatever they want to say about Bortles, but I don't think that NFL players get any tougher than he is. The constant criticism and always playing through injury? The guy is as tough as it gets. 

7 hours ago, Jags said:

People can say whatever they want to say about Bortles, but I don't think that NFL players get any tougher than he is. The constant criticism and always playing through injury? The guy is as tough as it gets. 

Idk about the injury stuff but watching him run you know he doesn't care if he gets hit

On 11/2/2018 at 7:17 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Idk about the injury stuff but watching him run you know he doesn't care if he gets hit

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000912181/article/blake-bortles-undergoes-surgery-on-right-wrist

Blake Bortles underwent wrist surgery last week to fix an issue he dealt with during the entire 2017 season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of the quarterback's situation.

The injury was in his right wrist, serving as part of his throwing hand. Bortles is expected to make a full recovery, Rapoport added.

ESPN first reported the news.

It's cool that Bortles is tough and gritty i guess, and i don't think there's ever been a lot of question about whether he's a likeable dude who gives a commendable effort.  But if we're gonna crucify Fournette/Caldwell for the former's injury problems and being banged up/unreliable...i'd think the same has to apply to Bortles too right?  Biggest difference being...Fournette is actually an absolute beast when healthy, and Bortles still seems to mostly not be very good.

On 11/4/2018 at 1:55 AM, Tugboat said:

It's cool that Bortles is tough and gritty i guess, and i don't think there's ever been a lot of question about whether he's a likeable dude who gives a commendable effort.  But if we're gonna crucify Fournette/Caldwell for the former's injury problems and being banged up/unreliable...i'd think the same has to apply to Bortles too right?  Biggest difference being...Fournette is actually an absolute beast when healthy, and Bortles still seems to mostly not be very good.

Ehh.

Bortles has started 69 (nice) straight regular season games. Only 25 Quarterbacks in NFL history have had longer streaks. And only 4 active streaks are longer.

Archived