You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B

pwny

Tyler's new album is droppIng next week. I'm pretty excited to see how he continues to grow as an artist. 

EDIT: Rule handed down. Any videos that are embedded must follow all forum rules. Links to music with explicit language will be allowed in this thread, as hip hop by nature has a lot of explicit lyrics, but they cannot be embedded. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Tyler's new album is droppIng next week. I'm pretty excited to see how he continues to grow as an artist. 

I knew almost nothing about Tyler before I heard Garbage on GTA V. Now I think I've listened to Bastard more than any other album in the last 5 years.

On 7/15/2017 at 11:59 PM, domepatrol91 said:

I knew almost nothing about Tyler before I heard Garbage on GTA V. Now I think I've listened to Bastard more than any other album in the last 5 years.

She is still probably my favorite from him

I still wonder if the Nilgob is a reference to Troll 2 or just a coincidence with both using Goblin.

Yeah Thats a great one too. Theres not much of his music I don't like though I tend to lean towards the darker heavier stuff.

Usually I listen to albums all the way through and don't shuffle or change up the tracks, so I often don't know the titles to songs, just a guess based on the lyrics.

Garbage, Yonkers, She, PartyIsntOver, Bastard, Seven and What the **** Right Now are some of them I know off the top of my head.

Yeah Thats a great one too. Theres not much of his music I don't like though I tend to lean towards the darker heavier stuff.

Usually I listen to albums all the way through and don't shuffle or change up the tracks, so I often don't know the titles to songs, just a guess based on the lyrics.

Garbage, Yonkers, She, PartyIsntOver, Bastard, Seven and What the **** Right Now are some of them I know off the top of my head.

edit... after googling, Cowboy, Blow, Parade, Odd Toddlers yeah it's all good. My wife's been talking about his new album all week, I'm always behind on this stuff.

On 7/15/2017 at 8:36 PM, iPwn said:

Tyler's new album is droppIng next week.

I'll be downloading and playing tonight. My wife listened to it at work today and said it was her favorite album of his, so I'm pretty optimistic.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Kismet is one of my favorite projects but never really listened to another whole project from him. Idk why, I like most of his feature verses too. I'll probably listen to this new one tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z6q1kK6Ius&list=PLQYvCZ_a_UAlkhg3ZgnNUFS36mECTCSqe&index=1

Peep this mixtape if you wanna hear some of his better stuff imo. not a bad track on the whole joint (edit: it's actually missing a couple tracks). everybody loves you, one for sophie, day earth stood still & days of future past best tracks there probably. free to download and his soundcloud is filled w/ tons of gems too that you can pull for free. 

Edited by jfinley88