You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B

pwny

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

billy's one of the goats. keloid's in my top 10 favorite songs of all time

I'm more of a fan of Groundhog Day and anything from History Will Absolve Me.  But Billy is one of the better rappers out there today.  The only MC that sounds anything like him is Ride, and they are not stylistically similar.

Strangely enough, I can't get into Armand Hammer, but I did kinda give up on them after their second record.  What's your take on them?

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm more of a fan of Groundhog Day and anything from History Will Absolve Me.  But Billy is one of the better rappers out there today.  The only MC that sounds anything like him is Ride, and they are not stylistically similar.

Strangely enough, I can't get into Armand Hammer, but I did kinda give up on them after their second record.  What's your take on them?

lol yeah i guess they got a similar voice kinda. can kinda hear it on softer DG tracks like "eh". but yeah i think he's got one of the better voices for it. can't even think of anyone w/ a similar sound really. 

i couldn't really get into any armand hammer either tbh. i just don't like the music. i've listened to the albums and never really had a track where i was like holy ****. just a lot of aite tracks. none that i would ever go back to. 

today, i wrote nothing is one of my favorite albums. easily my favorite billy album. the wake on history will absolve me is probably my second favorite billy track tho.