You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B

pwny

41 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

No offense, but those 2 songs and "artists" are trash. How do you even listen to that crap??? I'm a 100% hip hop head and you wouldn't catch me ever listening to wack stuff like that. I don't give a crap about the beat no matter how dope it is.

man if you asked me a year ago if i'd like those songs in the future i'd say 100% no i ever listen to that ****. i dunno what happened lol. im not really a fan of either of those dudes music, but they both got a handful of songs i kinda dig. when i was in high school i was like rap is only the conscious ****, everything is trash and flamed dudes for listening to ****ty rap. it grew on me for whatever reason. im w/ you though 95% of rap under that sub-genre is trash imo too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jfinley88 said:

man if you asked me a year ago if i'd like those songs in the future i'd say 100% no i ever listen to that ****. i dunno what happened lol. im not really a fan of either of those dudes music, but they both got a handful of songs i kinda dig. when i was in high school i was like rap is only the conscious ****, everything is trash and flamed dudes for listening to ****ty rap. it grew on me for whatever reason. im w/ you though 95% of rap under that sub-genre is trash imo too. 

I just feel like an idiot when I hear that stuff. It literally makes me feel stupid. I can't stand any of it, the style, the clothes. It looks and sounds dumb as hell. It ain't about being an older head either, it just is dumb and there's no skill to it.

8 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

No offense, but those 2 songs and "artists" are trash. How do you even listen to that crap??? I'm a 100% hip hop head and you wouldn't catch me ever listening to wack stuff like that. I don't give a crap about the beat no matter how dope it is.

incorrect

7 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

im w/ you though 95% of rap under that sub-genre is trash imo too. 

incorrect

5 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

It looks and sounds dumb as hell. It ain't about being an older head either, it just is dumb and there's no skill to it.

incorrect

Edited by catcheryea

11 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

I just feel like an idiot when I hear that stuff. It literally makes me feel stupid. I can't stand any of it, the style, the clothes. It looks and sounds dumb as hell. It ain't about being an older head either, it just is dumb and there's no skill to it.

im w/ you man, it's not really my type either. rarely listen to that kind of rap, but check it out occasionally just cause my roommates are always bumpin it. i dont get the appeal most of the time. i dont really dig too deep in it though. more into rap like nickelus f, ugly mane, bronson, toothtaker, wiki, suicideboys, jonwayne, etc. but i mean i do think those tracks were dope w/ the wild voice inflections & ****. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, catcheryea said:

incorrect

incorrect

incorrect

Nice insight, please explain why we're incorrect. I know it's all a matter of opinion, I'm just stating mine. 

I know, I know,  molly, Percocet is real great lyrics. I could go look up more of their lyrical inspirations but I don't feel like wasting my time. I've actually looked up lyrics to these "great" lyrics to the new mumble rap and they aren't anything spectacular. 

The one thing I'll give some credit to is the beats but I just need more than a hot beat.