You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B

pwny

On 10/7/2019 at 6:36 PM, FinneasGage said:

what's your guys like top 5+ tracks of 2019 so far? 

better idea

give me 3-5 albums I should listen to from this year. I haven't listened to anything basically. Maybe something you think I would like.

not danny brown or billy woods or mr mf exquire cause I already plan on listening to those

Edited by 11sanchez11

Liking the new Danny Brown.

To respond to a previous post, my top 5 hip hop albums from this year would be (in no order) ...

Maxo Kream - Brandon Banks

Little Simz - Grey Matter

slowthai - Nothing Great about Britain

Freddie Gibbs + Madlib - Bandana

Earthgang - Mirrorland

(Young Thug - So Much Fun and Brockhampton - Ginger get shout outs too)

That being I said, I kinda dropped the ball on hip hop this year, so my input might not be the best. 

Went and saw Tyler the Creator on Monday... I’m a huge fan of his older stuff, my wife is a huge fan of his new stuff. He played enough old songs that I was quite happy.

Openers were Goldlink and Blood Orange. Was real impressed with Blood Orange, could’ve had about another hour of them 

On 10/11/2019 at 12:47 AM, 11sanchez11 said:

better idea

give me 3-5 albums I should listen to from this year. I haven't listened to anything basically. Maybe something you think I would like.

not danny brown or billy woods or mr mf exquire cause I already plan on listening to those

i'm gonna post a top 50 songs of 2019 soon for the peeps that weren't digging for **** all year