You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B

pwny

wow everybody is watching and commenting on this Preemo vs RZA beat battle.  Nas, Black Thought, Pusha T, Royce da 5'9, 9th Wonder, Shaquille O'Neal, Timbaland, Questlove, Ludacris, Evidence,  DJ Jazzy Jeff, Noreaga, Crooked I, DJ Muggs, and so many more.  It's up to 198k right now.

Edited by thrILL!

20 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Same here, kind of. The day he died I looked him up. I really enjoy his music. I do think he could have been the best ever in his genre.

Dudes a legend as it stands. He had a unique sound and I really don’t see another musician ever matching that sound. The whole emo rap genre I’ve taken a liking to. A lot of underground artists like Dying in Designer, Lil Xtra, Yung Xander, Trevor Daniel, Guccihighwaters, and Guardin who I’ve taken a liking to. Peep definitely was at the top. Losing Peep, X, and Juice in the matter of a couple years is just heartbreaking and really set the genre back big time. No real big names left unless you count Lil Uzi Vert who I’m definitely not much of a fan of. If you haven’t watched Peeps documentary yet “Everybody’s Everything”, I’d certainly recommend it. You can find it on Netflix.

19 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Dudes a legend as it stands. He had a unique sound and I really don’t see another musician ever matching that sound. The whole emo rap genre I’ve taken a liking to. A lot of underground artists like Dying in Designer, Lil Xtra, Yung Xander, Trevor Daniel, Guccihighwaters, and Guardin who I’ve taken a liking to. Peep definitely was at the top. Losing Peep, X, and Juice in the matter of a couple years is just heartbreaking and really set the genre back big time. No real big names left unless you count Lil Uzi Vert who I’m definitely not much of a fan of. If you haven’t watched Peeps documentary yet “Everybody’s Everything”, I’d certainly recommend it. You can find it on Netflix.

Yeah I watched the documentary. I hate that they show him on the tour bus - hate that it’s all on YouTube. But it was a great doc.

Same here with emo rap. Not a die hard by any means but Lil Peep has gotten me liking it. I like $uicideboys too, not their beliefs, but I think their style and $crim’s beats are pretty cool.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

On 4/17/2020 at 8:33 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

see i cant get into that genre, ive listened to some of those other dudes but it does nothing for me. idk, Peep was crazy.