You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B

pwny

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

thoughts on this track? 

Nas is my fave MC of all time but tbh this album didn't do it for me bcuz of the style of production.  Autotune hooks like this are not my style but I get why Nas makes tracks like this to appeal to the younger generation.  It's good to see him shining.

Man, Czarface and DOOM released another teamup that seems like it was unfinished when DOOM passed (Super What?). Only like 25 minutes long, and not nearly to the level of Czarface Meets Metal Face. Too bad, since it has features from DMC and Del.

There is a great little sample section in the middle that reminds me of the middle of Mm Food, but Esoteric is the only one who sounds like he’s trying.

On the bright side, posthumous DOOM releases are starting to come. Sure there’s gonna be some gems somewhere.

11 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Nas is my fave MC of all time but tbh this album didn't do it for me bcuz of the style of production.  Autotune hooks like this are not my style but I get why Nas makes tracks like this to appeal to the younger generation.  It's good to see him shining.

What was autotune besides lil durks part? Only part that I noticed that was

Or is Lil Durks part the hook?

Edited by mattyice0401

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I came here just to say if you are a fan at all of rap/r&b, then do yourself a big favor and listen to the new Tyler Creator album that just dropped today.

That is all....

This man is a genius.

Listen and thank me later.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

On 6/25/2021 at 6:46 AM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I came here just to say if you are a fan at all of rap/r&b, then do yourself a big favor and listen to the new Tyler Creator album that just dropped today.

That is all....

This man is a genius.

Listen and thank me later.

Looking forward to listening to that one. I was a Tyler fan back in the day, then kinda stopped following him til Igor came out, and it’s his best work.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...