BlizzCon

showtime

Just now, showtime said:

I'm intrigued because it showed an ability with dynamite and they used two shield characters to demonstrate it against.  That's big for me because I really dislike shields in this game, for the most part.  She also seems like a DPS and has a unique playstyle, which is also really good.  I like it a lot.

We honestly don't need anymore DPS characters. There are more DPS characters even before this than there are Tank and Healer combined.

One of the biggest problems with Hearthstone is that the game is so outdated.  Where are the deck slots, why doesn't this game actually have stats in-game?  Why doesn't it have a deck tracker without having to download a 3rd party app.  It's so disappointing that they won't address any of these issues.

Also, speaking of this topic, every expansion they add new tribes and key words and then they abandon them in future expansions.  It's so bad.

They better announce more than just this expansion here.

9 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

LMFAO @ this Diablo announcement.

I hope this is not it. I don't play Diablo anymore but man do I feel for that community.

Wow so, no Diablo 4 acknowledgement and not even a remaster of Diablo 2.  Holy hell.  This franchise is literally done with.  They gave up on it.  Sad day indeed.

2 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

I had to take off my headphones before I died from second hand cringe, poor guy.

I'm not sure what happened.  At first he was really normal and smooth, but after they showed that mobile cinematic he froze up.  The guy was just standing there for moments not saying anything, stumbling over words, etc.  That guy is a fixture in the Diablo community and he loves the game.  Maybe he knows and can feel the feedback from a crap product.

With that said, I'm probably going to get the mobile game whenever it releases.  I almost never play mobile games, but I'm such a huge Diablo fan.  I noticed no Witch Doctor shown at all, which is disappointing.

This was a terrible decision to announce at Blizzcon. This is an event for hardcore gamers. The mobile market is not for that. Really bad move IMO and a disservice to people waiting for something super hyper. Better announce this ahead of the event and announce literally nothing during Blizzcon. There was no SC2 announcement, and it's not as big a deal as the piss on the grave Diablo got lol

Archived