Sign in to follow this  
steelcurtain29

Payback Time! Week 9 GDT Thread : Steelers @ Ravens

Let's get the discussions going for the weekend brawl in Baltimore.... and by that I mean, post SFW hotties until 1 PM Sunday EST.

47 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Let's get the discussions going for the weekend brawl in Baltimore.... and by that I mean, post SFW hotties until 1 PM Sunday EST.

I got your back, I got a theme and want to see if anyone catches it:

dianna-agron-actress-on.jpgGirl-01-GQ_06Jun14_pr_b.jpgADho71o.jpg

I think the first quarter will tell a lot about how the game will go. The offense never wakes up when they start off slow in Baltimore. can't afford going three and out, throwing 2 yard WR screens on 3rd and 12...while the ravens have nice long T.O.P drives that end in points.

Edited by August4th

3 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

@warfelg, I see Ravens purple in the 1st. Black and Gold in the second. White and Gold in the 3rd for road jerseys? 

Ha I didn’t even think of that. It’s something these three wonderful hot actresses have in common. 

36 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Ha I didn’t even think of that. It’s something these three wonderful hot actresses have in common. 

Crazy coincidence. If I knew who they were I'd venture another guess.

42 minutes ago, August4th said:

I think the first quarter will tell a lot about how the game will go. The offense never wakes up when they start off slow in Baltimore. can't afford going three and out, throwing 2 yard WR screens on 3rd and 12...while the ravens have nice long T.O.P drives that end in points.

Agreed. I'm a fan of Play Action on the first play of the game when you're playing an aggressive Defense. Even if it's not completed it tends to keep Defenses honest for a bit. 

4 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Crazy coincidence. If I knew who they were I'd venture another guess.

Dianna Agron, Sara Paxton, Allison Brie. All at least half Jewish. 

Is burns back to being the starter? Has Adeyini or Allen been activated?  Those are some topics going forward and it might start with this game. 

No.  Playing a UDFA isn't going to suddenly make things better.  Playing a project CB who's been at the position 3 years isn't going to suddenly make things better.  Get over this obsession.

5 hours ago, Chieferific said:

@warfelg, I see Ravens purple in the 1st. Black and Gold in the second. White and Gold in the 3rd for road jerseys? 

The 1st one looks like she is just begging to be dominated. 

3 hours ago, warfelg said:

No.  Playing a UDFA isn't going to suddenly make things better.  Playing a project CB who's been at the position 3 years isn't going to suddenly make things better.  Get over this obsession.

Adeyini most likely wont be activated and it makes sense. He isnt gonna get many reps in practice anyway so does it truly serve a purpose to activate him if he isnt gonna be ready?