Payback Time! Week 9 GDT Thread : Steelers @ Ravens

steelcurtain29

47 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Let's get the discussions going for the weekend brawl in Baltimore.... and by that I mean, post SFW hotties until 1 PM Sunday EST.

I got your back, I got a theme and want to see if anyone catches it:

dianna-agron-actress-on.jpgGirl-01-GQ_06Jun14_pr_b.jpgADho71o.jpg

I think the first quarter will tell a lot about how the game will go. The offense never wakes up when they start off slow in Baltimore. can't afford going three and out, throwing 2 yard WR screens on 3rd and 12...while the ravens have nice long T.O.P drives that end in points.

42 minutes ago, August4th said:

I think the first quarter will tell a lot about how the game will go. The offense never wakes up when they start off slow in Baltimore. can't afford going three and out, throwing 2 yard WR screens on 3rd and 12...while the ravens have nice long T.O.P drives that end in points.

Agreed. I'm a fan of Play Action on the first play of the game when you're playing an aggressive Defense. Even if it's not completed it tends to keep Defenses honest for a bit. 

3 hours ago, warfelg said:

No.  Playing a UDFA isn't going to suddenly make things better.  Playing a project CB who's been at the position 3 years isn't going to suddenly make things better.  Get over this obsession.

Adeyini most likely wont be activated and it makes sense. He isnt gonna get many reps in practice anyway so does it truly serve a purpose to activate him if he isnt gonna be ready?

Archived