Payback Time! Week 9 GDT Thread : Steelers @ Ravens

steelcurtain29

4 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

That's surprising. Who took the spot?

Bears vs Vikings

I think our game against the Chargers will be flexed into SNF(niners vs seahwks have that spot ATM)

can also see our game against the raiders getting flexed out and wk 17 against cin getting SNF, if the div is on the line

26 minutes ago, August4th said:

Bears vs Vikings

I think our game against the Chargers will be flexed into SNF(niners vs seahwks have that spot ATM)

can also see our game against the raiders getting flexed out and wk 17 against cin getting SNF, if the div is on the line

Jags should've been flexed out.  The Jaguars are a pathetically bad team.  Same with Oakland.

7 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

So that should be an easy win then. Right?

In theory, yes.  But you know how we tend to play down to inferior teams.  As low as our Defense can play, in theory they should easily be able to contain Bortles, especially with the changes to their receiver corps they've suffered.  The only guy on their offense that actually worries me is Leonard Fournette, if he is healthy.  The Jaguars defense is capable of being better than they have been this season, but so is Baltimore and Cincinnati and we know how that went.

14 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

I'm not ready to count Jax out just yet. They're in the mix for that last Wildcard spot. I see the logic in the Bears/Vikings game but I think the Steelers/Jags is going to be just as good as what they projected it to be when they scheduled it for SNF. 

You may be right.  Honestly, I have a feeling you will be.

Archived