Ranking Browns Coaches since 1999

NateDawg

Who is it?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite

2. 2. Least Favorite

13 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Mangini was my favorite.  He at least tried to scheme his way out of a lack of talent, and every now and then it actually worked.

Dude was tough to work with, though. And keep him far away from the draft room.

I voted Chud but I actually agree with you. I just can’t get the taste out of my mouth at how bad he was at the non coaching stuff

54 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Mangini was my favorite.  He at least tried to scheme his way out of a lack of talent, and every now and then it actually worked.

Dude was tough to work with, though. And keep him far away from the draft room.

Mangina purused less talented guys though, traded drat picks for his JAGS.

I rewatched some of Chuds games this year, the run defense was terrible, Pettine level stuff, and he had Willis Mcgahee as an RB If we had those improved we would of won 6-8 games in his year. Banner did him no favors by Trading away Richardson and not replacing him.  

21 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Mangina purused less talented guys though, traded drat picks for his JAGS.

I rewatched some of Chuds games this year, the run defense was terrible, Pettine level stuff, and he had Willis Mcgahee as an RB If we had those improved we would of won 6-8 games in his year. Banner did him no favors by Trading away Richardson and not replacing him.  

I still think it’s absurd he got replaced on a one year sample size. Young coach with little to work with. Serious raw deal as far as his first NFL shot. It stained his name from getting a real chance somewhere else. 

Just now, NateDawg said:

I still think it’s absurd he got replaced on a one year sample size. Young coach with little to work with. Serious raw deal as far as his first NFL shot. It stained his name from getting a real chance somewhere else. 

I was dissapointed, the players were as well. 

I wonder if Joe Banner got in Jimmys ear, and there a power struggle between Joe and Chud. 

Mangini out coached Belichick. That should never be forgotten. 

But it’s 

butch

mangini

chud

romeo

still ticked they fired chud. Look at norv now. Changed his entire system around and has cam playing some of his best ball ever. Chud and Norv would have been a great combo. 

Archived