Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

On 7/30/2018 at 9:30 PM, skywindO2 said:

Went on a date with a girl from Bumble. She asked me what Office character I relate to most and I said Kevin, it went downhill from there. 

Since this experience, I took it upon myself to watch all of The Office. I want to say again but I'm not sure I ever actually watched the last season. Finally finished it yesterday.

I think a better choice for me would have been Pete, or Plop, but that might just be an elaborate way to say I'm really boring. 

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Since this experience, I took it upon myself to watch all of The Office. I want to say again but I'm not sure I ever actually watched the last season. Finally finished it yesterday.

I think a better choice for me would have been Pete, or Plop, but that might just be an elaborate way to say I'm really boring. 

Any girl that doesn't appreciate Kevin Malone isn't worth your time, friend. 

• Like 2

On 12/5/2018 at 8:47 AM, skywindO2 said:

A while ago I added a stupid line to my bumble profile asking how you put on your socks and shoes. Do you go sock, sock, shoe, shoe, or sock, shoe, sock, shoe. It's my original line. No one could be dumb enough to ask that question but apparently it's going around. My roommate told me she found another guy is using it. Someone stole my bit, how do I sue? 

Archie Bunker used that in 1975 when talking to Meathead.

I know because All in the Family and Sanford & Son were how I learned English good from my country.

Edited by PARROTHEAD
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

How did she react when you said kevin?

You American dorks.

The correct answer to that would have been, "Whats The Office?"

The answer for "whats your favorite Avengers movie?" is, "They made more than 1?"

And for "whats your favorite Star Wars movie?" is,  "I think I saw a couple when young. I dont know I cant tell them apart."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

You American dorks.

The answer for "whats your favorite Avengers movie?" is, "They made more than 1?"

And for "whats your favorite Star Wars movie?" is,  "I think I saw a couple when young. I dont know I cant tell them apart."

Before I met my wife, the 2nd and 3rd questions would have been answered exactly that way lol

30 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Before I met my wife, the 2nd and 3rd questions would have been answered exactly that way lol

At least 1 guy gets what Im getting at..lol

First visit to my place, my woman spots Rock Of Ages with the kids stuff around the tv. Shes: "Oh I love this movie!" While I play clueless like "I havent watched, put it on for the kids and heard a couple songs, I dont know."

So I end up snuggled up on the fast track to gettin some while watching one of my fav movies.

Golden opportunity missed up there. "I said Kevin, it went downhill from there."... Yeah it did.

On 12/14/2018 at 7:58 AM, skywindO2 said:

I forgot about them 2. I'd probably be the close closest to plop

So I was bored and decided to make an account on POF last night and messaged a few girls. 1 messaged back and after messaging back and forth a bit she figured out that I live across the road from her parents. I had no idea where she was from when I messaged her.

What's weird though is that her great grandma married my grandpa

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 11:18 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

You American dorks.

clearly the correct answers are

1. "Tim Canterbury. The US version of the office is for imbiciles"

2. "I'm more of a DC fan....i mean, its so dark. Its not for children."

3. "Definitely The Last Jedi. Its my favorite movie next to the new Ghostbusters film."

12 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

So I was bored and decided to make an account on POF last night and messaged a few girls. 1 messaged back and after messaging back and forth a bit she figured out that I live across the road from her parents. I had no idea where she was from when I messaged her.

What's weird though is that her great grandma married my grandpa

And she might be a donor match to you if you ever needed a transplant.