Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

On 6/14/2019 at 4:41 PM, Tyty said:

Redemption edit

So I shot my shot, made out with her and did hand thingies but I ended up breaking it off with her and probably dodged a bullet. Asked a different girl out and I’m taking her out this week 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tyty said:

So I shot my shot, made out with her and did hand thingies but I ended up breaking it off 

Youre a true gentleman. Even though you shot your shot super early, you still tried to make her happy with kissing and hands. How shocked was she when it just broke off? In trying for a doubler, you may have gotten greedy. I suggest to blame the chemo and move on.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Youre a true gentleman. Even though you shot your shot super early, you still tried to make her happy with kissing and hands. How shocked was she when it just broke off? In trying for a doubler, you may have gotten greedy. I suggest to blame the chemo and move on.

She has a lot of stuff going on and did stuff that made me not trust her so I ended it prematurely. I told her if I felt like I was wasting my time then I wasn’t going to which ended being what happened. She is firmly in the friend zone now although if her bathroom sink goes haywire I’ll be happy to come over to pipe

• Like 1

On 6/17/2019 at 7:23 PM, Tyty said:

So I shot my shot, made out with her and did hand thingies but I ended up breaking it off with her and probably dodged a bullet. Asked a different girl out and I’m taking her out this week 

sounds like marv