Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:
On 9/9/2020 at 9:10 AM, Ty21 said:

Oh exactly. When your girl doesn’t behave the way you want her to: no soup for you 

Unless your George then there's food, listening to a baseball game and sex at the same time

at least tyty can watch someone else get to second base that way

• Like 2

On 9/24/2020 at 8:29 PM, Ty21 said:

I’m in my most serious relationship post divorce a couple years ago and things are going well. She kinda drives me crazy at times but literally it’s just her emulating my own personality which I must subliminally hate or something. 

with the rest of us, it's not subliminal.

• Like 4

On 8/28/2020 at 2:09 AM, Tugboat said:

Well, it was nice knowing you...on this internet website.

lol nah, turns out she was just trying to get more followers, so i unfollowed and let it be 

Also, in general i'm just wondering what are good date ideas during COVID? Its starting to get cold here, cases are going up again...not sure what would be good/safe to do in October, except for a heated patio 

Edited by 49ersfan

52 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

lol nah, turns out she was just trying to get more followers, so i unfollowed and let it be 

Also, in general i'm just wondering what are good date ideas during COVID? Its starting to get cold here, cases are going up again...not sure what would be good/safe to do in October, except for a heated patio 

The new Adam Sandler movie is coming out to Netflix soon

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Congrats. I remember that rush. 

We have a different system here. 

Make sure your wife is on the correct folate and iodine dose to help prevent spina bifida, 

Prenatal vitamins are important too - don't get the OTC ones, get her Dr to prescribe some to her ASAP.