Week 9: Jets @ Fins

Dr.O

This is a perfect game to take the training wheels off Darnold. No more of this running on the first two downs and passing when it is third & seven. With Miami in such a downward spiral this game should be a easy win    Jets23  MiAMI 13.  

52 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Is Robby and Q playing? If so the I’d like Darnold to play with freedom and not held back by weak playcalling. Get the ball run early and often and then let him go to work. 

They are questionable so it is likely a game time decision.  The problem is Jets had practiced without them and McGuire just rejoined with Darnold's team for first time. I can see Jets play yet another boring offense. I hope they at least have a few surprising elements up in their sleeves against the true rivalry.

Edit: I stand corrected.  Both WR did practice this week.. My bad.

12 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

The problem is Jets had practiced without them and McGuire just rejoined with Darnold's team for first time.

What kind of load do you guys think McGuire is going to get? Dolphins have struggled in run defense lately.

6 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

What kind of load do you guys think McGuire is going to get? Dolphins have struggled in run defense lately.

It all depends on Crowell's bum foot.  I don't think McGuire will get the most of game's touches on ground if he actually plays.   Don't forget he has receiving skill so he can be useful in passing game if Jets have another pathetic run game and Darnold finds him clearly.

Crowell and his one leg can beat weak run defense if you confirm it legally. lol.

4 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Trumaine Johnson says hes ready to play too. Would be nice to see these guys actually show up on gameday. Best ability is availability. Need at least one of Q or Anderson back too. 

Poor Daryl Roberts. lol.  

If Q and Anderson are playing then I would like to see 6 points via air from each plus McGuire.

8 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Don’t care if we win or lose, but I think we need Q and Robby for Darnolds development. So I hope they can play as game time decisions.

I think must of us feel the same way, all we want to see is progress, and todays game is a perfect chance for Darnold.

Archived