Week 9: Jets @ Fins

Dr.O

Jets fans, I need to know, do you guys have a player capable of snapping the ball even if he sucks at blocking? Cause at this point I don't see why Spencer Long is still in the game unless the Jets truly have no other player capable of snapping. Which is saying a lot cause clearly Long isn't capable of snapping.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Jets fans, I need to know, do you guys have a player capable of snapping the ball even if he sucks at blocking? Cause at this point I don't see why Spencer Long is still in the game unless the Jets truly have no other player capable of snapping. Which is saying a lot cause clearly Long isn't capable of snapping.

Yes we just dont have a coach who has any idea what to do and when to do it. He coaches this team like hes stoned all game. We are a joke.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I’d put at WR snapping at this point 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Jets fans, I need to know, do you guys have a player capable of snapping the ball even if he sucks at blocking? Cause at this point I don't see why Spencer Long is still in the game unless the Jets truly have no other player capable of snapping.

Bowles is just inept. Any other team would rather have a great snap and bad blocking because you can plan around bad blocking (keep HB in, rollouts, etc), but you can't plan around bad snaps.

Archived